Skip to content
Jeff Hastings is a Cleveland attorney specializing in criminal defense and civil litigation. Bar admissions include:
- All Ohio Courts including Ohio Supreme Court, 1991
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 1991
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Cleveland, OH
Juris Doctor Degree, December 1990
- Baldwin-Wallace College Berea, OH
M.B.A., June 1987
- Ashland University Ashland, OH
B.A. Political Science/Economics, May 1982
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association
- Cuyahoga County Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association, Northern District of Ohio
- Judicial Conference of the Eighth Judicial District, Life Member
- Member, Ohio Supreme Court Commission on the Rules of Practice and Procedures (06/19 to present)
- Member, City of North Royalton Civil Service Commission (04/21 to present)
- Assistant Law Director/Prosecutor, City of Parma (02/18 to 06/21)
- Law Director, Village of Linndale (11/14 to 9/16)
In addition to providing excellent criminal defense and civil litigation services, Jeff Hastings is a dynamic and engaging legal authority.
- CLE panelist, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Government Lawyers Section
2009 The Election Process in Cuyahoga County.
- CLE speaker, Ohio Attorney General, Special Counsel training.
2008 Collection Practice and the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct
- CLE speaker, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association New Lawyers Training
2008 Criminal Voir Dire.
- CLE speaker, Cleveland Association of Civil Trail Attorneys
2007 Voir Dire.
- CLE speaker, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Government Attorneys Section 2006 Voir Dire.
- CLE speaker, Duvin, Cahn & Hutton
2006 Legal Ethics Update.
- CLE panelist, the Employment Inns of Court
2006 Electronic Discovery Update.
- CLE panelist, the Ohio Attorney General’s
2004 Pro Bono & PATRIOT Program Update.
- CLE speaker and panelist, the Consumer Law Institute’s
2004 Consumer Law Update.
- Member, Cuyahoga County Board of Elections (4/07 to present; Chairman 4/07 – 12/12; 03/18 to present)
- Board of Directors, Western Reserve Insurance Group (4/13 to present)
- Member, The Advisory Board for the Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland (4/13 to present)
- Member, The Advisory Board for Salvation Army Harbor Light Complex (4/13 to present)
- Member, The City Club of Cleveland
- The Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland; Board Member and Chairman, Advocacy Committee (3/06 – 12/08)
- Volunteer Juvenile Magistrate City of North Royalton, OH. (6/03 – 4/05)
- Ohio Athletic Commission, Chairman (10/96 – 6/99)